Every year, countless rescued animals are in need of immediate lifesaving care due to cruelty, neglect and/or lack of veterinary services. The Angel Fund has been established to provide these sick, injured, and abused animals with a second chance at life.
Each of these needy animals is provided with the following critical veterinary services:
- Veterinary evaluations, upon arrival.
- Critical care veterinary support.
- Medications and vaccines, as needed.
- Lifesaving surgeries for animals arriving with severe, critical injuries.
- Emergency off-site 24-hour veterinary care for animals who simply cannot wait until the morning.
- Long term care and monitoring through hospitalization, as needed and foster care, until fully recovered and ready for adoption.